Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New phone


yeah yeah...........
I love sony xperia neo l ^________^
with its big screen and nice speaker~
HTC one v i am sorry...cant be your owner...u are fascinating too but some feedback really worried me...
It's great for having a smartphone~many things get be done with just some simple application...
hahaha....i am so happy~
Just finish help my dad marking papers....
I am surprise...some just hand out their exam paper blank.
Nothing written except some pencil marks on the on the objective paper.
There was one student wrote 3 big words "我不会" decorated with crying faces on the paper...
I just cant believe....hahaha~ funny la~
Tommorow go Melaka.....
I already spent about one thousand ringgit on my phone and clothes...oh my goodness...
but i still need to buy 
 a bag
 phone casing, 
 and clothes too if it is possible..hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment