Sunday, December 20, 2009

Photos of class gathering

OK,friday just came back from cameron highland but I'm not going to talk about it now, may be later,because it will be a long post.Now, I would like to post the photos of our 5M class gathering held at RESTORAN SEAFOOD(my best friend father's restaurant)one month ago.
I have to admit that it was really a good time,though I'm bit nervous because SPM would began a couple of days later.We took many many photos together,I smile to the camera until my smiling look like cry......













2 comments:

  1. Haha, finally get to visit you blog le. Last time I tried, it shows error.. Wonder why... Oh ya, Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for uploading the pics. They look so nice!!! btw, You joining us on Monday? We'll be watching Avatar and Alvin & de Chipmunks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo...I just came back from Johor Bahru yesterday and had an appointment with dentist today morning...haha

    ReplyDelete