Monday, January 11, 2010

boring days

long time no post,but I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO POST!!!no interesting incident happening here,I mean around me,this 2 weeks I just watch tv,read chinese swordsman fiction,surfing the internet,sleep...sometimes accompany my mother buy groceries,help some cooking.Ok,attending computer class too...and I'm going to learn driving....

But I feel boring now....
I would like to read english grammar book,but up to now,I still have no mood to study...

how can I like that?!
no,no I CAN'T WASTE MY TIME CARELESSLY!
have to figure out a new plan for these few months.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe...advice for you...if want improve english read newspaper is better....I am doing this everyday...checking dictionary to learn new words...haha (

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok,I try....
    but the newspaper like STAR is very thick....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...if want better newspaper storyline...try New Strait Times...enjoy reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ???
    Sleep more lah
    then.............................
    bye

    ReplyDelete