Monday, August 30, 2010

HOLIDAY

I already back to my home town for 1 week...
watching movies,sleeping,play computer games are the activities i have been doing all these days..
oh ya...had my driving test on thurs ,and finally,all pass...haha...such a big relieve...

And.....last week Saturday i joined my family to watch 3D AVATAR at jusco there....just realised that jusco's cinema have 3D dy....movie was nice.However...a unhappy incident lower my spirit that day.....that is i dropped my hp into the toilet bowl...and the hole was so damn deep....and i FLUSHED it!!i was unable to retrieve my phone and i almost cried in the toilet...T.T

Anyway,dad bought a new hp for me yesterday...sony erricson c903...
ai~but at first dad promise to buy me a camera....
now after buying me a hp...i dont think dad is going to buy me a camera....
ai~i am not dare to ask more....it will cost a lot...i dont want my dad to feel burden...
although i really hope to have a camere myself...


i miss my church here...long time didnt hear english sermon dy....
and my church friend here...
of course also my old friend in seremban...

This sat i'm going back...hope that i can make full use of my holiday for this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment