Sunday, August 15, 2010

before exam

Exam will be started on the day after tomorrow!!
time flies......
time wait for no man......
that's why time is precious...........

erm....my main point is that----i m going to take my term 1 exam.....
all those scared.....nervous....boring.... a little bit of stress....so and so feelings looming over me....
feel excited at the same time.....
BECAUSE I WILL BE BACK IN ONE WEEK TIME!!!
finally..........after 3 months...
every night sleeping with all those unknown creatures....
get stung yet dint know which bug is the culprit...
urh........

anyway....Lord God of mighty....please help me in my exam....lead me....guide me....no more silly careless mistake....surrender to u oh lord....in the name of Jesus,i pray...amen.

2 comments:

  1. Hey ya, dun worry, you'll do well in your test.
    Can't wait to see ya after 3 weeks!!! I'm very excited too!!!

    ReplyDelete