Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Medical Checkup

Finally,did all my medical checkup...
it's such a trouble to run here and there to get this thing done.
I thought i could just use the last year x-ray report and blood group to let doc fill up this medical form.But when i went back to him, he said no, you hv to do it all again and total fees is RM121.
OK then. i will go to the government clinic.
so, i went there.
0-0 shock....so many people waiting there...
NO NO NO~i'm not going to wait.
Somemore heard that the report will be come out 3 weeks later.
Then,went back home with nothing done...the clinic is so far away and i woke up so so early and now come bc with nothing =^=
Fine.I will do it the next day.
So, today, my mum insist to bring me to Dr.Lim, ask him whether can help fill up this form,with x-ray do it again and skip urine test and HIV test,same as my previous doc did.
"I cant...we hv to hv a report here,cannot simply fill,after the people ask for document to support"
No more, mummy, we will go the poliklinik ria  and do all the checkups.
Hmmm...RM140 semua sekali....
Mum still consider only do the x-ray and go bc to Dr. Lim to do the rest,cheaper she said.
So i protest "i want do it here,....bla bla bla..."
She agree.
woohoo~yes~finish story.No need to bother this annoying paper again^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment