Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hostel Room

Jessica would want to choose 3 ppl per room.Xiu wai prefered 4 ppl per room.
Me both also can, I left it all to God's arrangement for my destiny....
But my dad seems like 3ppl per room...0.0

3ppl per room
1)less noisy
2)can take a nap in the afternoon cuz more quiet, which i'm quite sensitive to sound
3)burden xiu wai cuz more expensive

4ppl per room
1)noisier
2)may got hard times to sleep or study in hostel
2)dont know who is the roomate,it might be better or worse one
3)when jess and xiu wai go home,i still got company
4)less burden for xiu wai

Since xiu wai is my good friend, i am willing to compromise though i think less ppl better.
I treasure friendship, especially xiu wai, she was such a good girl, hope that God you can let her know you, hope that she will receive your salvation too.

I left it to you, Lord..guide me.....

2 comments:

  1. Yo, love your skin! XD

    Am thinking that you are talking about the hostel of your U?? Well, Good luck in that!! The Lord will guide the way.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx~~
    ^^ya...next week going bc to U to start my degree...thinking bout my hostel~

    ReplyDelete