Friday, January 4, 2013

After suffering for about whole month, now is the time for me to be set free!
I'm tired of exam, really....It's such a unbearable suffering...esp when all your friend going home for the study week, left you alone in the small square stuffy room.
I would want to seek for family comfort too....and for me i prefer study with my family rather with friends........haha...less stress actually.
i can allocate a suitable timetable for myself....you wont bother about how much they study or how much they prepare that might make you nervous...they wont mumbling about 'why you study so much?' or 'why you study everyday?' I REALLY DISLIKE THOSE COMMENTs. Sometimes i really want to answer back BECAUSE I'M STUPID AND YOU'RE NOT.
friends, please accept me as i am, as i accept who you are. Don't hurt me with your sarcastic words!!

OK....that's all for that.

Talk about something else....it's going to be a great holiday for me, before next sem comes.
Just want to spend more time with my family....
watch some movies.....and try to allocate more time to build up my spiritual life...with God...
ya...now watching 大太监....such a nice hk drama...The actors and actress are fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment