Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sleepy

every morning,when I feel I want to study ,I always feel sleepy and can't concentrate ,but WHY?!! I mean, I'm not like others ,my friends feel drowsy when they study just because they get bored doing revision,especially sejarah. but I have never get bored studying when i have 'mood'!I CAN'T STUDY IN THE MORNING AND NIGHT AFTER 9.30,i'm so frustrated, especially during exam,i need more time to do my last sprint............

in addition,i've a good night sleep everyday,8-9hours per day, i will take nap every afternoon , i'm not in whatever stress,except when exams are coming and everyone do feel the same stress ,and I NEVER EVER burnt midnight oil in my life!!


I kept finding a solution all these days,I've told my mom and dad, but they were not really concerned about my problem,anyway.
so,I just drink 100ml of coffee per day during exams period(the only solution where i found out recently),which act as a stimulant and will keep me awake the whole day though i know caffein is not a good thing.

Now ,i'm run out of coffee,my mum seemed to refuse to buy me coffee because drinking too much coffee will cause addiction and my whole family do not like to drink coffee.

well, i don't know,i've to keep begging my mum to buy me coffee before spm
comes.

God , please heal me,i need your help,PLEASE.thank you and AMEN.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, better control yourself o. Don't drink so much coffee... if not you'll become a cafeinholic goat.. hahas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know,iknow. i'm controlling....
    i only allow myself to drink 100ml per times and....i only drink them during exam period.
    ooo..cafeinholic sounds scary....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lols!
    I drink coffee since I was like primary school already, i think maybe even since kindergarden hehe.
    Influenced of my granma lorh.
    But i din get addicted to it larh, of course!
    i just drink it like few weeks a time or once a week lorh.
    ICED COFFEE ROCKS!
    (:

    ReplyDelete