Sunday, October 4, 2009

sick

Oh...I kept coughing yesterday. Today, the germs have transferred to my upper respiratory tract.Painful leh..especially when I woke up in this morning.Kar ann........you've passed your germs to me lah,but I forgive you .... it's not that you comanded these germs to attack me,haha.I just hope that my second and third line defense of my immune system will beat up their enemy as soon as possible!!

emm..daddy said that from this year onwards,the A grade of spm has divided into A+, A and A- .It's stated in the newspaper,daddy said....A+ is for those who did excellently in their test,may be 90marks and above ,i'm not sure....what a good qualification .....
eww... is that mean that I HAVE TO STUDY EVEN MORE HARDER to get that A+!!wait... it's that possible to me?I'm not a supergirl or supergenius!

5 comments:

  1. get well soon!
    isit? i mean the A+ thing?.
    you sure can get it one larh.. no worries. haha!
    yeah, you're not a supergirl or supergenius, but you're a super-hardworking-genius! haah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your time system got problem leh, i think..
    check it barh haha.
    i mean your blog one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 加油!!

    不过只要尽力而为就可以了,不要给自己太大的压力。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. yang:oh,thanks!I've reformat it already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh? changed a blogskin?
    but why?
    hahas neh-mind.
    its good to have some changes,sometimes, you know..

    ReplyDelete