Friday, August 12, 2011

12th of August

All of my roomates went back home, i am alone in my room now.
Dont know what to do...
Just now ask the staff in our faculty, raya holiday from 27th til 1st of sep...that means friday got class...T.T
Dont know why, i miss home very much...very weird~last year i dont hv this feeling~
hmm....
a little bit hard for me to become talkative when i am with my friends~i just could'nt help myself to be more humourous~why?why?i am trying to be very friendly, but sometimes i would doubt that they feel the same way~
talk about my lecturers....
Many of them from india....
I could not understand what they are talking about...
it was so hard to understand their english~like talking Tamil only~it's very different from Malaysian Indian in the way they speak english......
even my indian friends also found difficulties to understand those lecturers...
Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment