Tuesday, August 9, 2011

9th of August

I am back to Aimst dy~
a little bit nervous to go through all the station, anyway,  now all settle...relieve....
But my hostel is on the fifth floor,and our room is in a sorry state...
it's quite dirty,many things are old and hv many ants at the shoe rack there...
I DONT WANT TO PUT MY SHOES THERE T.T
 i am so tired to unpack all my things...
i brought the most~hahaha...i cant help cuz i stayed the furthest, i cant go back often...that's bad for me...
my feelings a bit complicated now...started miss home~
this week will be quite boring, class started next week...
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WHEN MY FRIENDS ALL GOING HOME?
i am so lonely~~
God please send some wonderful surprise for me to survive for this week....
i dont want to be ALONE......

No comments:

Post a Comment