Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HELP!!!

Oh my,don't know what have happened to my facebook...whenever I want to upload my photo,the computer HANG!!!Now I cant put up beutiful pictures to my facebook!who can help meeeeeeee......

Another nuisance is that my sony ericson c510 needs the sony ericson media player software in order to transfer content to my computer.That said,the minimum requirement to download the software is window xp (pack 3...) but mine is only pack 2...arh...that means,I CANT TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM MY PHONE TO MY COMPUTER!!!

Plus,my camera is not in a good condition,have to go for a repair,I have told my father soooo many times,kept reminding him but until NOW he didn't take a single action...

3 comments:

  1. the facebook thing i'm not sure if i can help but erm, i can try.
    here to download windows xp sp3, you may try it.
    http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/windows-xp-service-pack-3.html
    i can't help you with the camera thing, haha.
    that one you gotta keep reminding him and if can, just find a time to go out together with him lahh.
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks^o^.
    My father had once download the pack 3 one but this program cannot support the chinese star...so he uninstall it...he had tried to ask how to solve this problem but no one could help.
    I have this computer for about 4 or 5 years,maybe my father want to change a new pc and then straight away upgrade to window7...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, err if you want the chinese star just for typing chinese words, i suggest google pinyin.
    here's the site:
    http://www.google.com/ime/pinyin/

    ReplyDelete