Friday, February 19, 2010

Photos of CNY gathering

16feb

Six of us,ting-en,xi cui,meng yi,shu jing,jing fei and I had a small gathering at OLD TOWN in terminal 2. I had enjoyed the dinner,a boul of prawn mee and a cold drink of tropical fruit with a scoop of ice cream on top of it. After meal,we first paid a visit to xi cui house without meng yi(she said she have to go to her grandma house),it was the first time I saw her dear father,after 6 or 7 times I went to her house,haha,quite a handsome fatherly man.

Jing Fei's house was the next,but we didnt stay long there because her parents were rushed to went out somewhere....we just took the angpau and snapped some photos and then goooo...

Jing Fei drove all of us to ting-en house.Her grandma was good at telling stories,she told us a true story about a snap theift and a crazy man request for going into her house to drink some water ...something like that...and she warned us to be aware of those strangers...dont simply being cheated by those crafty people...

Then,it was my turn.All of them came to my house to have some drinks and took photos...and they forced me to play gu zheng to them,but luckily it was time to go...hahaha...usually I only play to myself,if you really want me to play,come to my house personally lah... not in group...hee...^^

Next was shu jing's house.I was busy watching the tv while jing fei chatting with shu jing's mother...I remember we stayed there till 11.20p.m and it was time for ting-en to go home,she was such a obedient girl to her father....

However, we went on to hui lee's house,the last house we visited,chatting and playing poker card till 12.15p.m...that's all for that day...


17feb

Gathering at alvin's house as you can see in the photo bellow with our form teacher in form4&5. Then we went to hui lee's house again,and played the poker card again..zu er's house was the last...
These two days we have taken a lot of of angpau..wahahaha...


from left to right:(standing) Tang Sing,me,Mi Shyuan,Charmain,Beili,HongYang,JiaLe,Shuan Cheng, Alvin Lee
(sitting)Gin Yew, Jia Junn, Xi Cui, cik Chiew Sook Ting, Ting-en, Jing Fei, Wai Sing,Lim Ming

























3 comments:

  1. xD, you spelt my name wrongly.
    is HONG YANG, not honyang,haha!
    but neh-mind lahh (:
    by the way, 'eng tang sing' should be 'ng tang seng',
    and 'lim meng' should be 'lim ming',
    also 'charman' should be 'charmain'

    HAHA
    (sorry, i am too picky on spelling bee,xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Yang became Names teacher dy... haha..

    Glad that you enjoyed you new year!! haha.
    Am booking a private time to go to you house dy. On that day, you must surely play the gu zheng for me o!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete