Monday, April 19, 2010

NEW LAPTOP for me!!!!


tada~my acer laptop,just bought from pc fair last Saturday....Daddy have given me a surprise....because he told me that he wouldnt want me to have laptop so fast.Hey...I'm not a small girl anymore...=o=
Anyway,I got it!!!when I'm playing badminton with my church members, halfway daddy call mummy and says he decided to buy a laptop for me...so,that's it!!!
I very trust my father's judgement on choosing one,cuz he is quite a pro in all these things...
yiiiiiippeeeeeeee!!!
About the cost...two thousand over,to me is a bit expensive....but I'm glad daddy is willing to pay that for me^0^
I'll carefully take care my laptop...haha.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, new laptop! haha.. congrats! haha.. Take very good care of it ya! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ish, I feel like buying one too =D How much you bought, hui yee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,surelah i'll PROTECT my laptop from being stolen and abuse...kakaka^^

    o...rm2299,faster go and buy one lah...hehe....

    ReplyDelete