Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TOMORROW

Tomorrow is my driving test,dont know why my heart started pounding nervously...
I know ,I shouldnt be like that....but I just cant help myself...
Although uncle chong said my performance quite ok dy...however,I knew myself,lack of judgement skills during driving...and sometimes when I started moving the car from its stationary state,the car went choking a bit...that's dangerous,the engine can just dead anytime...somemore the car I'll be driving tomorrow is InMaju's car...can be VIVA or KANCIL...I'm not used to the car's there...many things can be different...and worst if I get VIVA...

I have to stop worrying.....stop it...I have to overcome my fear...I can do it...I'll pass the test tomorrow...I WILL!!!

I pray...Lord...help me...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment